I don’t understand cruelty. I keep trying and I just do not understand it. Revenge? yes, anger? yes, jealousy? yes.
All of those things, make sense to me, even malicious behaviour in times of anger but not cruelty. That is not okay.▲ | reblog
▲446659 | reblog
my mom is telling me “get a good job” but my heart is telling me “marry rich”
▲105519 | reblog
I wish there was some sort of blanket you could cover yourself with but it didn’t make you warm it just provided the sensation of being covered because some nights it’s just too hot for a blanket but I need something covering me so it’s a choice between boiling to death or being completely vulnerable to monsters
this is literally what happens when a young adult starts working full time
This guy protects the galaxy
(Source: himynameistade)▲302283 | reblog
▲282176 | reblog
My dad just said: at your age you’ll probably wanna try a lot of things. Boys, girls, being a girl, being a boy, being punk or goth or spunky. And im okay with that. As long as you don’t come home and tell me youre a republican
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
▲335006 | reblog