1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
▲123002 | reblog
▲638819 | reblog
If Stuntmen from the old movies don’t have your full respect then I just don’t know what to say to you
Inl tried really hard not to reblog this
▲175103 | reblog
"I have nothing to wear" = “I can’t find the 5 shirts I wear under the piles of clothes I never wear but refuse to get rid of."
▲305834 | reblog
Feminism is knowing that you don’t have to wear things to impress a man
Feminism is also knowing that it’s okay to wear things to impress a man if you want to
Society forgets the first part, tumblr forgets the second part
HOLY SHIT, IT WAS THE ORIGINAL ONE
MAKE A WISH
the first post ever on tumblr
I WAS EXPECTING IT TO BE A REMAKE OF SOME SORT HOLY FUCK
this is my favorite post ever.
(Source: onleatherwings92)▲1941216 | reblog